New Zealand nationals holding ordinary passports, except those whose applications for visas have been declined, may contact Passport and Visas Offices of Foreign Affairs Ministery at Intenational Airports of I.R. of Iran including Mehrabad, IKIA, Kish, Qeshm, Boushehr, Shiraz, Tabriz, Mashhad and Chahbahar in person to apply for 15-day tourist/pilgrime visa.
Airport Visa is issued with the following conditions:
1. Tourist/ Pilgrime Visas applicants have no permit to work or study in Islamic Republic of Iran.
2. Apllicants' passport should be valid at least for 6 months.
3. Airport visa fees for each applicant is EUR50.00 and for every companion EUR10.00.
4. 15-day Airport visa is not applicable to applicants enjoying Diplomatic/Service passports and journalists/ reporters. However the applicants MUST apply for visa through I.R.of Iran's Embassies abroad.
5. Tarvel Agencies can forward the application forms to http://wvisa.mfa.gov.ir/enter_host_en.php 48 hours prior to passengers arrivals to facilitate their visas issuance at the international airports.
6. Travel Insurance Certificate shall be issued at the International Airports in Iran.
Applicants who do not meet the mentioned criteria are responsible for all costs and consequences in terms of being declined.